A Stripe Account must always have a verified Company Representative who serves the account. This must be permanent member of staff at your company.
- Introduction to Payment Gateways
- Getting access to LOKE Office
- I have forgotten my LOKE Office password
- Supplying Additional Verifiable Document to Stripe
- Changing your Representative of your Stripe Account
- Accessing my Stripe Account to make changes or upload documentation
If the Company Representative leaves the organisation then the staff member listed must be updated to a new one so that only those authorised to access your account are able to do so.
Please follow the steps listed on Stripe Help desk - click here
Stripe Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a call back: https://support.stripe.com/contact/call
Article is closed for comments.