Stripe take account security very seriously and my restrict a Stripe account if they have not received all the necessary information to verify the business, an address or an individual’s identity. This means that you either you will not be able to receive your payouts until the documents have been provided and verified by their Verification Team and they may even restrict the ability to process any payments. Once the relevant documentation has been provided you will not be asked to resubmit it again unless the documents there is an issue with what has submitted. They do of course provide plenty of warning before taking any drastic actions, so you will enough time to submit the documents requested in a timely fashion.
- Introduction to Payment Gateways
- Getting access to LOKE Office
- I have forgotten my LOKE Office password
- Accessing my Stripe Account to make changes or upload documentation
What do I need to provide?
For Identity Documents
- Driver's License
- Resident Permit
- Citizen Card
- Electoral ID
For Address Documents
- Driver license
- Utility Bill
- Statement from a financial institution
- Government issued letter
- Solicitors letter
- Council or housing association documentation
- Benefits Agency documentation
- Electoral Register entry
- NHS Medical Card
- GP letter of registration with the surgery
For Company Identity Documents
- VAT Registration
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Companies House Document
- HM Revenue and Customs: VAT Certificate
- HM Revenue and Customs: Account Statement
- Charity Commission Document
- OSCR Scottish Charity Regulator
Depending on the reason why the account may be restricted, the documents will need to be uploaded via the Stripe Dashboard which can be accessed via LOKE Office under the location/payments if you have many Stripe accounts or under Business Details.
Click here for an up-to-date listing of documents that are acceptable - select UK in the drop-down list.
Stripe Support email: email@example.com
To request a call back: https://support.stripe.com/contact/call
Article is closed for comments.