Once your Stripe Account has been set-up, you may need to access your Stripe Account for various reasons for example:
- Supplying additional verification documentation for the business and its owners
- Change Representative of your Stripe Account
- Introduction to LOKE Office
- Introduction to Payment Gateways
- Getting access to LOKE Office
- I have forgotten my LOKE Office password
- Supplying Additional Verifiable Document to Stripe
- Changing your Representative of your Stripe Account
In order to do this you will need to access your Stripe Account. To do this:
- In LOKE Office, click on Settings options in the left-hand menu
- Select either View Stripe Dashboard or Edit Payment Gateway
NOTE: Please ensure that the contact information that you enter here will be used to access your Stripe account via 2-factor authentication.
Once you have clicked on the relevant link, and entered your code that has been sent to the mobile device connected to account your Stripe Account will open up.
Article is closed for comments.