This article will take you through the process of creating individual Stripe accounts for your individual site locations - this is useful when you have multiple entities.
Setting up your Stripe Account for individual sites
- In LOKE Office, click the Hamburger menu icon ( )top right-hand side
- Click Locations.
3. Select your location from the list and click on your location name
4. Select Payments (Beta) from menu options at the top of the screen
5. Click Connect Stripe.
- Connect Stripe will lead you to a form that will need to be completed.
- This will be for your Stripe account for that location which must be completed.
4. Enter your details and click on Next
- Type of Entity - Your legal entity
- Mobile Number - Your mobile number - keep your mobile handy to verify your account
- Email address - This address will be what we will use to contact you. This needs to be unique for each location.
Use an email address that is not already linked to an existing Stripe account.
5. A verification code will be sent to your mobile. Enter the number on this screen
6. Enter your business details and click on Next
- Legal business name
- Your company ACN/ABM details
- Registered company address
- Business phone number
- The industry you operate in
- Your website address
7. Add in your account details of where you would like your payouts to be paid into and click on Save
8. Check your details and click on Done
- Once the form has been completed you will be diverted back to LOKE Office. From here, you are then able to go to your Stripe Connect account by selecting Open Dashboard.
NOTE: You will need to repeat steps 2 to 8 until all individual accounts have been set-up.