The LOKE platform is integrated with Stripe, a payment gateway. It is essential that you setup a Stripe account in order to process your transactions and ensure that you receive payments.
This article will take you through, step-by-step on how to set-up your strip account.
NOTE: If you have multiple legal entities that you wish to connect up to their own Stripe Connect accounts, please see related article below
- Introduction to LOKE Office
- Introduction to Payment Gateways
- Getting access to LOKE Office
- I have forgotten my LOKE Office password
- Creating multiple Stripe accounts for individual locations
Setting up your Stripe Account
- In LOKE Office, click on Settings options in the left-hand menu
- Click Connect Payment Gateway.
- Connect Stripe will lead you to a form that will need to be completed.
- This will be for your 'default' Stripe account which must be completed.
3. Enter your details and click on Next
- Country - Your operating country
- Type of Entity - Your legal entity
- Mobile Number - Your mobile number - keep your mobile handy to verify your account
- Email address - This address will be what we will use to contact you.
Use an email address that is not already linked to an existing Stripe account.
NOTE: Please ensure that the contact information that you enter here will be used to access your Stripe account via 2-factor authentication.
5. A verification code will be sent to your mobile. Enter the number on this screen
6. Enter your business details and click on Next
- Legal business name
- Your company ACN/ABM details
- Registered company address
- Business phone number
- The industry you operate in
- Your website address
7. Add in your account details of where you would like your payouts to be paid into and click on Save
8. Check your details and click on Done
- Once the form has been completed you will be diverted back to LOKE Office. From here, you are then able to go to your Stripe Connect account by selecting View Stripe Dashboard.
Article is closed for comments.