Getting Started on the LOKE Platform
LOKE provides branded web and mobile apps that include ordering, delivery, loyalty and marketing tool.
This section will guide you through getting set-up on the LOKE platform. The article covers the following topics:
- Completing my Set-up Form
- Getting access to your back office tool 'Office'
- Setting up my Payment Gateway
- Setting up my Menu
- Introduction to LOKE Office
- Introduction to Payment Gateways
- Setting up my Web App
- Setting up my Native Mobile App
To kick-start the set-up process, your LOKE representative will have sent you a link to an on-boarding web form that needs to be completed. The information you give us on this form will help us with your on-boarding process. This form can also be accessed below.
Click on the relevant link for your region:
If you need assistance in completing the form you can send an email to: Help Desk.
Gaining access to the administration tool LOKE Office
Once the On-boarding Team have reviewed your requirements, you will receive an email from LOKE with a link to set up your account on LOKE Office. LOKE Office is an administration tool for you to manage your account. If you have not received your email then please contact your LOKE representative.
Setting up my Payment Gateway
Our platform is powered by Stripe. In order to process your transactions and receive payment you will need to sign up for a Stripe account. To set up your Stripe account, you must have access to LOKE Office. See 'Gaining access to the administration tool 'Office''
- In LOKE Office, click on Settings options in the left-hand menu
- Click on Connect Payment Gateway.
- Connect Stripe will lead you to a form that will need to be completed.
- This will be for your 'default' Stripe account which must be completed.
Use an email address that is not already linked to an existing Stripe account.
NOTE: Please ensure that the contact information that you enter here will be used to access your Stripe account via 2-factor authentication.
- Once the form has been completed you will be diverted back to Office. From here, you are then able to go to your Stripe Connect account by selecting View Stripe Dashboard.
- If you need further help in completing this form then click here for a more detailed guide
NOTE: If you have multiple legal entities that you wish to connect up to their own Stripe Connect accounts, please let us know and we will assist with this setup.