The Account Holder of an organisation’s team can transfer the Account Holder role to someone else on the team.
To initiate the transfer of your Account Holder role to someone else on your development team, sign in to your account on the Apple Developer website and follow these steps.
- Sign in to your developer account and click the Membership tab.
- Scroll down to Settings and click Transfer Your Account Holder Role.
- In the dialog that appears, select a name from the “Transfer to” pull-down menu, then click Continue.
- Read the Account Holder Transferor Agreement, select the checkbox, then click I Agree.
The person you’ve selected to be the new Account Holder will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the process.
To complete the acceptance of the Account Holder role by following these steps.
- Sign in to your developer account on the Apple Developer website. Your Apple ID must have two-factor authentication turned on.
- Click Review Agreement.
- Review the Account Holder Transferee Agreement, select the checkbox, and click I Agree.
Once the Account Holder transfer process is complete, an email will be sent to the admins on the team notifying them that the Account Holder for the team has changed.