Check-In Payments is a feature that enables customers to settle the bill using their app and collect loyalty points in the process. This benefits you by:
- Increasing average customer spend
- Increasing frequency of visit
- Giving you greater visibility of customer data
Orders are placed with a member of staff as usual and the app is then used as a payment method. This feature improves customer satisfaction and provides venues flexibility in the ordering process. It is fast, simple, and secure and takes under 5 minutes to set up.
With this feature you can:
- View customers currently at your business and charge them seamlessly
- Allow customers to place orders as usual with a member of staff and gather data to effectively market back to them
- View a summary of daily transaction histories for a given period including credits and discounts
Check-In Payments can be branded to whatever your requirements may be, some suggestions include “Pay-at-Bar” for bars and pubs, “Pay-at-Counter” for coffee shops, or simply “Mobile Checkout”. All of this at absolutely no extra cost to your business!
- Contact your LOKE manager
- Inform them you would like to set up a Merchant Terminal and enable Pay-in-Store
- Open http://terminal.uk.loke.global/
- Press “Create Code” and give it to your LOKE manager
- Press “Complete” and wait for confirmation
- If operating on iOS: make sure to add http://terminal.uk.loke.global/ to your favourites and your home screen (for it to appear as an icon)
- If operating on Windows: contact your LOKE manager to set you up with ‘TILE’
- Open the app and tap “Check-In Payments” or “Pay at Table” in the ordering drawer
- View your customer number
- Place order with a member of staff as usual and inform them that you will be paying via the app using the customer number shown on screen
- The staff member will process the payment and you will be sent your digital receipt
- Once you receive your order simply tap leave!
Customer Perspective Illustrated
Venue Perspective Illustrated
- Put order through on regular POS
- If operating on iOS: open Merchant Terminal icon (http://terminal.uk.loke.global/)
- If operating on Windows: hit ‘TILE’ which will open Merchant Terminal
- Input the amount that the customer has to pay and press “Charge”
- Select relevant photo/name/order number and press ‘Okay’ to confirm the charge
- You will see a green tick when processed
- Customer receives notification of payment
- Tender off as ‘App Payment’ on your POS software being sure to select the ‘App Payment’ tender type (you will need to set this tender-type up on your POS)
Please sign in to leave a comment.