Check-in Payments is a contact-less payment option for your customer which allows them to pay for their order using their mobile device without having to use cash or card.
This article will take you through the following steps;
There are two ways to use LOKE Check-in Payments
1. Integrated with your POS - This option is available on the following POS systems;
- Kounta/ Lightspeed
- DPos / DeliverIT
- AI POS
To turn on a LOKE POS integration please request from both email@example.com and your POS representative. This process is simple and can be completed in less than 24 hours.
2. LOKE Merchant Terminal
LOKE Merchant Terminal is a LOKE product which can be installed on your POS to facilitate seamless mobile payments.
Your LOKE representative will be able to guide you through your options and the best approach.
Installation of LOKE Merchant Terminal
A LOKE Merchant Terminal will need to be installed on your device which can be set-up on any device that has an internet connection. You can think of LOKE Merchant Terminal (i.e the mobile payment software) as partially-integrated EftPOS.
- Get your mobile/tablet device
- Go this link - click here on each of your devices that requires installation
- Click Create Code and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include which location you're setting up (i.e venue, cafe or store name)
- Once LOKE Support have confirmed, tap the Complete button
- Once complete you will want to add an icon on your device for easy access.
- On a tablet, tap the Share icon and select add to home screen
- On a Windows device, you will need to install Tile with your LOKE representative.
For more information on creating a short-cut on your device, head to:
You will need to create a new tender type: App Payment on your POS and sits along existing tenders (i.e Cash, Card, Account) so that Check-in Payments can be attributed to these transactions.
Article is closed for comments.