This article will take you through;
Why should customers use Order at Table?
- Increased convenience: Customers can place their orders directly from their table, without having to flag down a server.
- Reduced wait times: By eliminating the need for a server to take orders, order at table can help reduce wait times and improve overall experience.
- Improved accuracy: Orders are transmitted electronically to the kitchen, reducing the risk of errors or miscommunication.
- Increased revenue: Order at table can help increase table turnover by speeding up the ordering process, freeing up tables for other customers and potentially increasing overall revenue.
- Increased customer satisfaction: By providing a more convenient and efficient ordering process, customers are likely to be more satisfied with their experience, leading to increased customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Customers will accumulate loyalty points with each transaction.
How does Order at Table work?
The customer selects Order at Table to place their food and drink orders directly from their table using their own device. Here's how it works:
- The customer selects Order at Table uses their device to browse the menu, select items, and place their order.
- The order is paid for either by using the saved card in the app or using Apple/Google Pay
- The order is transmitted electronically to the kitchen or bar, where it is prepared and delivered to the customer.
- With each transaction, the customer received loyalty points