LOKE provides your customers a web-based platform to order food from different venus to be delivered to them at their table whilst they continue to enjoy the drinks at your establishment.
Why should customers use LOKE to food?
Increased convenience: Customers can place their orders directly from their table, without having to leave and go and find a place to eat.
- Improved accuracy: Orders are transmitted electronically to the vendors, reducing the risk of errors or miscommunication.
Increased revenue: Customers are able to continue to enjoy ordering drinks without having to leave the their table.
Increased customer satisfaction: By providing a more convenient and efficient ordering process, customers are likely to be more satisfied with their experience, leading to increased customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Customers will accumulate loyalty points with each transaction.
- Customers are able food from different vendors with each member of their party enjoying the food that they like without compromising a cuisine.
How does this all work then?
- Scans the QR code that's on the table talkers using their mobile device's camera.
- Select the location they wish to order from.
- If they haven't already registered an account, then they will need to create one using an email address, Google or their Apple sign-in.
- Add menu items to the basket
- Enter the table number
- Checkout using Google or Apple Pay. If they don't have that then they are able to pay using their card.
The Food Vendor...
- The food vendor will receive the order and and accept it.
- Prepare and package it up.
- Deliver to either the bar or the table.
- When the food arrives at a designated area, all host staff will need to do is deliver it to the correct table. Each delivery package will have the table number pinned to it.
Who does the customer contact if there is a problem with the food?
The contact details of all food vendors are available on the promo cards. All the customer needs to do is give them a call. If there is a technical issue, the customer can email: Support@loke.global
Who does the customer contact if the order has not arrived?
Again, the customer can contact the food vendor by calling them. The numbers available by clicking on Promo on the platform
The customer requests a refund?
The customer needs to contact Support@loke.global and advise us when the transaction was made.