LOKE provides two kinds of discounts
- Order level discounts - these apply to all items in an order
- Item level discounts - these apply to specific items including its modifiers / option sets
Discounts can have the following parameters:
- % value
- Max $/£ value per transaction
- Max redemptions total
- Max redemptions per customer
- Start date and end date
- Transaction types
- Any single item will receive the discount of the greatest value
- If an order level discount gives a greater discount than an item level discount, the order level discount will be applied.
- Only 1 order level discount will ever be applied to a single order
- It costs 1 item level redemption per item discounted.
Which item level discounts will be applied to my order?
- Multiple item level discounts can be applied to a single order
- Each item can only have 1 discount applied to it
- The item level discount of the greatest value will be applied to an item
- If two item level discounts of the same value are available, but one is an allocation, the the allocation is used last.
- If two item level discounts of the same value are available, the discount with the soonest expiry will be used first
- If two item level discounts of the same value are available, with the same expiry, the discount that was created first will be applied.
What if I have item level discounts and order level discounts available for my order?
- The order level discount with the greatest value will be applied to all full price items on any order.
- If an item has had an item level discount applied, it will not receive an order level discount - only items that have not been discounted will have an order level discount applied.