This article is for on-site Operators that have Zonal tills installed. It is quick guide to help you understand what the LOKE platform is and how it benefits you and the customer.
The article covers the following topics:
- What is LOKE Platform?
- Why would customers use LOKE platform?
- Why should customers use LOKE to Pay their Bill?
- How does Pay at Table/Pay at Bar work?
- Why should customers use LOKE to Order at Table?
- How does Order at Table work?
What is the LOKE platform?
- The LOKE platform provides an online service for customers ordering and paying for food and drinks using either a mobile app that customers can download from the app stores or a web version where the customers can simply use via the browser.
- It is quick and easy to use and speeds up service for your customers leaving you to provide that extra level of care and serve more customers quickly.
- They can access the platform by searching for the organisation name in the app store or by scanning a QR code that can be found on site.
- All customers will need to create a profile their email address and entering a password. If the customer utilises a credit offer or a discount for the first time then they will need to enter their phone number to verify the user.
Why would customers use LOKE platform?
- Your customers earn points every time they use the LOKE platform to place a transaction. Transactions can be in the form of ordering food and drinks to the table or at the bar or simply paying for their bill.
- Points can then be converted into loyalty rewards for example discounts on a bill or a item, swapping points for a credit value for example. The type of loyalty rewards that a customer can receive and use will depend upon what your Marketing Team has set-up per location. Any questions regarding promotions should be directed to your Head Office.
Why should customers use LOKE to Pay their Bill?
This option essentially allows customers to pay their bill be at a bar or at a table. It's simple to use and has many benefits to you as operators;
Increased efficiency: Pay at table or at Bar allows customers to pay for their meal or drinks without having to wait for the server to bring a bill, reducing the wait time and improving overall experience.
Enhanced security: With Pay at Table/Bar, the customer's payment card never leaves the table, reducing the risk of card fraud or theft.
Improved customer satisfaction: By providing a more convenient and secure payment process, customers are likely to be more satisfied with their dining experience, leading to increased customer loyalty and repeat business.
Increased revenue: By speeding up the payment process, pay at table can help reduce customer wait time, freeing up tables for other diners and potentially increasing overall revenue.
- And to top it off, customers are able to earn loyalty points with every transaction.
How does Pay at Table/Pay at Bar work?
The customer selects Pay at Table / Pay at Bar option on the app or web;
- Customer enters a number either the table number or bar tab number which needs to be clearly communicated to the customer. In the case of QR codes, the QR code can be scanned to either pre-populate the table number / bar tab.
- The bill is presented to the customer
- The customer can either pay off the entire bill or make a partial payment using a payment card that has been securely stored on the phone.
- Once the customer has made a payment, they will be able to see if there is an outstanding bill to be paid.
Why should customers use LOKE to Order at Table?
Increased convenience: Customers can place their orders directly from their table, without having to flag down a server.
Reduced wait times: By eliminating the need for a server to take orders, order at table can help reduce wait times and improve overall experience.
Improved accuracy: Orders are transmitted electronically to the kitchen, reducing the risk of errors or miscommunication.
Increased revenue: Order at table can help increase table turnover by speeding up the ordering process, freeing up tables for other customers and potentially increasing overall revenue.
Increased customer satisfaction: By providing a more convenient and efficient ordering process, customers are likely to be more satisfied with their dining experience, leading to increased customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Customers will accumulate loyalty points with each transaction.
How does Order at Table work?
The customer selects Order at Table to place their food and drink orders directly from their table using their own device. Here's how it works:
The customer selects Order at Table uses their device to browse the menu, select items, and place their order.
- The order is paid for either by using the saved card in the app or using Apple/Google Pay
The order is transmitted electronically to the kitchen or bar, where it is prepared and delivered to the customer.
- With each transaction, the customer received loyalty points