Changing Bank Accounts for an existing Stripe account will require you to select Reconnect in LOKE Office.
- Introduction to LOKE Office
- Introduction to Payment Gateways
- Getting access to LOKE Office
- I have forgotten my LOKE Office password
- Accessing my Stripe Account to make changes or upload documentation
The owner of the bank account will need to make the changes;
- Log into LOKE Office
- Select Locations from the left-hand menu
- Select Payments Tab
- Select Reconnect Payments - This will replace the old gateway with a new one.
If you require any further assistance please contact LOKE Support