A fixed use or limit discount is a percentage discount that can be applied to a customer's order for a limited amount of use. You can use this for a one-off discount or a discount that can be applied to a customers for a fixed number of times.
This article will take you through the steps of creating a fixed limit discount, a discount that can be used for a fixed number of times.
- Log onto LOKE Office and select LOKE labs from the left-hand menu
- Select Customers from the left-hand menu and then
- If you are creating a brand new list - Select +Create List and then select Fixed Lists - or
- To edit an existing discount - Find the Fixed List that you want this discount applied to and click on edit
- Then enter the following
- What is the name of your Fixed List? - Name of your fixed list
- Discount amount (%) - The percentage discount amount. So if you want 5% discount to be applied then enter an integer value of 5.
- Promotion Participation - this is the maximum number of times the discount can be applied across all customers. Leave blank if limit not required.
- Customer Participation - this is the maximum number of times a single customer can have this discount applied. So if you want the discount to be applied only twice then enter 2. Leave blank if limit not required.
- Maximum Discount value - this is the maximum value you want the customers to have off in any one transaction.
- Item Discounts - enter the specific PLU's for the product items that discount applies for. If there are multiple products, then separate the PLU's by a comma. Otherwise leave blank if this does not apply.
- Click on Save
The discount will appear in the Order Summary and Payment Confirmation page as below.
If you need assistance in completing the form you can send an email to: Help Desk.