The LOKE Platform supports having a different menu for each of your fulfillment types such as having a Click and Collect menu for Ordering Ahead, a Delivery menu or even an Order at Table menu.
To configure this for your LOKE Platform you will need to enable this feature in LOKE Office
Note: this is currently only available for Deliverect and Kounta clients
- Log into LOKE Office and select Locations from the side menu bar.
- Select your location
- Click on Ordering
- Under your Ordering Options, there will be a check-box to enable menu based on fulfillment type. Check on this box.
Ensure that you a menu is configured for the fulfilment type and select the appropriate drop-down. Save and publish your menu.
If you are using Kounta as your POS all you need to do is tag your products in Kounta.
If the products needs to appear for ALL menu's then do not tag otherwise tag as follows;
- Delivery = loke_delivery
- Order Ahead = loke_pickup
- Order at Table = loke_service
The quickest way to change your tags is to export your menus and re-import them. To do this;-
- Log into Kounta
- Click Products on the left-hand menu
- On the far right-hand side there are 2 fluffy clouds. Hoover of the second one to export your menu
- Ensure csv has been selected and then click on Export Products. Kounta will then export your csv file
- Click on Download and save the file to your computer
- Add in the tags against your product item - for multiple tags, separate them by a comma and no spacese.g. loke_delivery,loke_service
- Then click on the Import Products button. The file will be uploaded to Kounta.
Note: You will need to update your app to 9.9.0 or above - contact your LOKE representative for assistance.