There are 2 types of refunds that can be processed for your client;
- Full Refunds
- Partial Refunds
A full refund can be processed in LOKE Office by an administrator. If you do not have the logins or permissions then you will need to contact your Head Office and request this.
- Log into LOKE Office.
- Select LOKE Labs from the hamburger menu
- Select Orders from the menu at the top of the screen
- Search for the transaction and ensure that it is the correct one
- Click on the date and this will take you to that specific transaction or alternatively click on the customers name
- Then click on the Refund button
A partial refund for a transaction can only be refunded by our Help Desk. Please make the request to Help Desk and include the following information;
- Date of transaction
- How much was the original transaction
- Amount to be refunded
- Email Address of the customer
- Customers Name
- Order number if available
This will confirm that the correct transaction has been identified and refunded. If the request is coming straight from your customer then our Help Desk, will ensure that the authorisation for processing the refund has been received before actioning.
How long does it take for the funds to arrive in our customers account?
Your customer will be refunded straight away by Stripe and the money will return to their bank instantly. Depending on the bank's processing time, it can take anywhere from 5-10 business days to show up on your customer’s bank account.