This article will explain how to set or amend your trading times in Lightspeed Back Office.
This is particularly important if you are not within your trading times, customers will not be able to place orders on your app and they will see the message 'Ordering Currently Unavailable' or 'We Are Currently Closed'
- To view your trading times, first log in to Lightspeed Back Office
- Navigate to the correct site if you have more than one location
- From the left hand menu, select My Site
- From the horizontal menu, select Site Information
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Trading Times section
- Select the days which you are open using the tick box
- Then fill in the times for each day
Note: You can only have one trading period per day. If you operate with 2 trading periods, set the earliest open time and the latest finish time.
Don't forget to save your changes!
Now you have set or changed your trading times, you need to resync in LOKE Office
- Sign in to LOKE office.
- Navigate to the top left menu > Locations
- Select the location name > Ordering
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the yellow Resync button