To process a Check-in Store payment, you will need to ensure that this has been configured for your venue. Check-in Store is a feature that allows your customers to simply settle their bill using their mobile app. It an alternative to receiving cash or a customer handing over their card details for you to process the payment. It is a touchless service. The customer is able to also benefit from the promotions and loyalty scheme available.
- Setting up Check-in Payment
- Expiring a Customer's Pay in-Store Payment
- Processing a refund
- Sales Summary
To Process a Payment
Process your customers order on your POS system as you would normally do.
- Open up your T.O.M. on your tablet by clicking on the T.O.M. icon or if you are on Windows the click on TILE which will open T.O.M.
- Input the total amount the customer has to pay and hit Charge
- Select relevant photo/name/order number and press Okay to confirm the charge and you will see a green tick when the transaction has been processed
- Your customer will receive notification of payment
- Tender off on your POS software by selecting the App Payment tender type