As part of our service, you will get access to Lightspeed (formerly known as Kounta) - a cloud-based POS that gives you full control of uploading and amending your menus that you want to appear on your app.
The LOKE platform does support other point of sale systems - to get assistance with other systems please contact our Help Desk.
This section will guide you through getting set-up POS using Lightspeed and submitting your menu. The article covers the following topics:
To get started on Lightspeed
2. Once registered, click People in the sidebar and invite us as an admin user.
- First name: LOKE,
- Surname: Administrator
- Email: Kounta@loke.com.au
If you are using our menu team, please be sure to also add the following as an administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Click Invite and Edit User and toggle on the setting to make us admin.
4. Click My site (in the sidebar) > Site Information to add your company details and trading times when your customers will be able to order through the platform. See video tutorials - click here
Submitting my Menu
As part of the implementation process, LOKE will set-up your menu. There are 3 ways of submitting your menu to LOKE:
- Complete the Google Sheets form - this can be obtained from your sales representative.
- Send a copy of your menu to Help Desk request.
- Send us a weblink to your menu to Help Desk request.
If sending a PDF document please ensure the security settings are set so that we can copy and paste your menu items.