LOKE supports Kounta Lightspeed's Online Ordering Settings
- Disable ordering from the POS
- Change the expected wait time shown to customers from the POS
1. Ensure you have ORDER TYPES feature enabled in Kounta Lightspeed
2. On the POS choose "ONLINE ORDERS" in the top left of the screen
From here you can select to temporary disable ordering. If left on it will automatically turn back on at 3am local time.
3. You can also change the "Prep Time" which will update the EXPECTED WAIT TIME in your LOKE app. This will reset to the default time set in LOKE Office at 3am local time.
Article is closed for comments.