LOKE customers using Lightspeed as the menu management system are able to reject incoming orders and notify customers with a reason.
To set this up
- In LOKE Office, click the Hamburger menu icon ( )top right-hand side
- Select Locations
- Select your particular location you are configuring this for.
- Selection Ordering from the menu
5. Half way down in the configuration you will see some options.
- Selecting Prompt will bring up a prompt on the POS till for a reason for rejection. The reason will be a list from
- Selecting Show will display the reason to your customer
- Selecting Notify will display the reason to the customer through notifications
Please sign in to leave a comment.