Making products unavailable can be done three ways:
1. Using online products in Kounta my.kounta.com/product/onlineproducts) making it unavailable at all stores in the app
2. Site products in Kounta making it unavailable at a particular store both in the app and the POS in-store
3. Using LOKE tags.
- Set up a tag for each store by navigating to LOCATIONS > ORDERING in LOKE Office.
- Create a tag for each store under the TAGS section
- To make a product unavailable you will need to login to Kounta Back Office and tag a product. This will make the product unavailable in the app at only the stores with that tag in LOKE Office.
Here is the steps for using online products