If you already have a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool:
You would most likely be able to set this up through your chosen CRM,
If you do not have a CRM or would like to do birthday promotions through LOKE please follow these steps:
Lets set up a birthday promotion for the month of August. You will need to do this for each month.
1. Ask LOKE to set up the birthday option in the registration field of your App. This may already be done.
2. DOWNLOAD your DATABASE on July 30th. In your Database, use the Download Database function on the right hand side.
2. Filter by the birthday column and sort the birthdate column.
3. Remove all customers except those with birthdays in August
4. Remove all columns except FIRST NAME, LAST NAME and EMAIL
5. Create a FIXED LIST called AUGUST BIRTHDAY
5. Use the UPLOAD CSV function to upload the list of users with birthdays in August and add them to the list
6. Go to NEW PROMOTION screen and choose CREATE A GIFT
8. Select the following
Locations > ALL
What will the cusomters get > ITEM
Item > NEW ITEM
New item name > ORIGINAL BIRTHDAY BURGER (example)
Choose you own background and upload > Upload your artwork here
Promotion Name > AUGUST BIRTHDAY GIFT
Content > Write your T&C's here
Add to List > (up to you if you would like a list of users who have taken part to use in the future)
Webhook > N/A - leave blank
Audience > select "LIMIT TO CUSTOMERS LIST" and choose "AUGUST BIRTHDAY"
Duration > Select SET A START AND END DATE and choose 01/08/2019 - 31/08/2019
Limit > NO
Customer Limit > Yes = 1
Allow the customer to participate every > N/A
Once redeemed the item will expire: 05/09/2019
Have more questions? Submit a request