To get your app started we need the following information...
1. ABOUT YOU
To build your app we need the following information about your business.
2. KOUNTA Setup
As part of our service you will get access to KOUNTA - a cloud-based POS that gives you full control of uploading and amending your menus that you want to appear on your app. To get started, simply:
1. Register at https://my.kounta.com/signup
2. Once registered, click 'people' in the sidebar and invite us as an admin user. First name: LOKE, surname: Administrator; email: Kounta@loke.com.au
3. Click 'invite and edit user' and toggle on the setting to make us admin.
4. Click 'products' in the sidebar and add your menu ASAP. See video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOuq9S0W8wxZZSGuiE9SdYA
5. Click 'my site' (in the sidebar) > 'site information' to add your company details and trading times when your customers will be able to order through the platform. See video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FWKFak7M-8
Your LOKE app will allow customers to pay with their phone. Our platform is powered by Stripe.
In order to receive your payments you will need to sign up for a Stripe account. Once you had received your TIDY login, follow the steps below to setup your account:
1. Setup your TIDY account (your will be emailed setup details).
2. Login to your TIDY account.
3. In the URL bar at the top of the page go to https://office.uk.loke.global/payments/stripe/authorize to complete your application.
NOTE: If you are not logged into your TIDY account then the Stripe application will not complete correctly.
4. DELIVERY & COLLECTION SETUP
Please be sure to setup your collection & delivery preferences ASAP to reflect in your app. Once you have login details for both LOKE Office (TIDY) and KOUNTA, see instructions link below:
1. Connect TIDY to your KOUNTA - https://youtu.be/pL2h6dmgXQg
2. Setup preferences - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSMnHUHqPlA
3. If you are using our partner driver network through Orkestro, please be sure to respond to their email communication following our initial introduction email. Let us know once they have provided you with your API key.
***APP CLIENTS ONLY***
5. DESIGNING YOUR APP
To design your app we will need your brand assets and product images.
Please read the guidelines on our requirements here.
It is important that you send us the correct formats, if you do not have them please let us know.
Please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. APPLE DEVELOPER
To host your app in the App store you need to set up an Apple Developer Account and add us to your account. This process can take several days so please start today. Please note that Apple do charge an annual license fee of £79. This is not a LOKE charge but we would recommend that you host your app in the Apple store for maximum exposure.
1. Get D-U-N-S number - https://www.dnb.co.uk/duns-number/lookup.html
2. Enrol for Apple Developer Program - https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
3. Once your account has been approved, please Invite LOKE as an admin user - https://youtu.be/LnZFkNJA-4E
4. Get 'proof of business ready' to accompany your app submission and email to email@example.com
Please note that we cannot complete your service until you have assisted us with the above.
If you get stuck on any of the above, please watch the relevant Youtube video tutorial links listed above. If you are still having problems, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.