With your app design underway, we need you to setup your Apple Developer & App Store Connect account - this is a registration with Apple that enables you to offer your app on the App Store. Unfortunately this isn't something LOKE can do on your behalf, but we're here to support you along the way.
Apple Developer Account Setup
Notes before you start:
- You must enrol as an an Organisation
- You'll need an Apple ID
- You'll need a D-U-N-S Number*
*A DUNS Number is a global 9-digit business ID (Learn More)
2. Once your your account is verified, you'll need to give LOKE Administrator access (email@example.com
) so we can upload you app & submit app updates on an ongoing basis.
3. To do this, you'll need to select People
then click the Invite People
button, after click this button enter firstname.lastname@example.org
into the Invite as Admins
box and click Invite
at the bottom of the screen.
Apple App Store Connect Setup
1. After your Apple Developer account has been verified, the next step is to activate your App Store Connect account, to do this - select App Store Connect and follow the prompts
2. Once connected, you'll need to give LOKE access to your App Store Connect account, this is done in the Users and Roles
section, once again provide access to the email (email@example.com
) and give LOKE an Administrator role.
3. To do this, Click the Users and Roles icon, then select the blue plus icon next to Users to the left of your screen. Fill in the details accordingly and click next in the top right corner of your screen:
First Name: LOKE
Email (This will be the user's Apple ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the following page, you'll select the role Admin then click next in the top right corner.
At the next page, click Save.
The sooner you being the registration process the better!