If you are looking to send a notification, but would like to specific exclude a set of customer lists (i.e all locations in a specific region) you can use Choose All Lists shortcut.
- Log into the Back Office
- Select Broadcast and then New app notification
- Give your broadcast and name & enter the actual notification content
- Select Choose customer list(s)
- Select the blue shortcut Choose All Lists* on the right hand side (see screenshot below)
- Us the X icon to manually remove each of the Customer Lists you DO NOT want to send to
- Send Now or Schedule
Remember to review carefully as a Send Now Notification cannot be canceled of reversed once the Broadcast button has been pressed.
*Choose All Lists screenshot:
Please sign in to leave a comment.