Mobile payment transactions processed using T.O.M Terminal are available for refund during the day that the transaction has occurred.
If this the day has ended funds will have been processed and deposited to your merchant bank account. At this point the customer will need to be refunded using alternate method (i.e gift credit to the customer's app profile, provide cash or a ETF deposit into the customer's account).
- Open T.O.M Terminal - tap the floating Mobile Payment icon
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left
- Select Transaction History
- Find the customer's transaction card and tap the Arrow icon to initiate a refund
- Tap Refund to confirm and finalise the refund
A visual guide is available for download.
Please sign in to leave a comment.