Data Mapping lets your app send/categorise the information that is sent to MGL. A great example is assigning customer to a specific MGL Category (i.e Melbourne CBD Store) after they have transacted at specific Store using your app. For Mapping to be setup your must have:
- You LOKE + MGL integration already setup
- The location setup in your app
- The category created in MGL
Once this is all done you're ready to map:
- Log In to your Back Office
- Select the Menu (top right corner) > Integrations
- Select MyGuestList
- Scroll down to the Locations: Store Mapping table
- The app location is on the left, while the MGL Category is on the right
- Each time a customer processes a transaction at ht elocution on the left, they will be automatically added to the MGL Category on the right*
*You can map to multiple categories.
i.e If a customer spends at the Melbourne CBD store I want their profile to be added to the Melbourne CBD category and the Victoria category.
Please sign in to leave a comment.